|As Thanksgiving approaches, I want to take this time to say how grateful I am to have you as part of my community. It takes courage and self-love to better yourself. |
I see you, and I sincerely believe in you and love you.
This year has certainly been a difficult year for many of us, but we still have so much to be grateful for. I truly hope that this Thanksgiving will allow you to have time for reflecting on your life, expressing gratitude to yourself and others, and creating joy and love in your surroundings.
A few health tips during the holidays:
- Be mindful of what and how much you are eating.
- Eat in a state of calm, and be relaxed.
- Chew your food thoroughly. Digestion begins in the mouth.To help with digestion, having an herbal tea that includes ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom after your meal will assist in minimizing bloating and gas.
- Go for a walk around the block or in your backyard after your meal to prevent food coma.
- If you are not able to go outside, take a few minutes after your meal to stand up and give yourself an abdominal massage. Place your hands below your belly button and move your hands in a circular fashion on your abdomen clockwise 36 times and then reverse. Don’t forget to breathe naturally. This exercise will assist in better digestion and also prevent food coma.
Your well-being and support means the world to me, and I look forward to continuing to serve, inspire, and assist you on your journey of health and wellness.